Thursday, May 26, 2016

Beauty and the Beast

I was inspired by a co-worker to always be ready & armed with a camera to capture the finer things in life. The automotive life in this case. On my lunch break I found these beauties parked on the street right here in NYC. This was taken over a few days of patient waiting while going outside to stretch my legs and get some "fresh" air. There's been many a time I've been out for walks but have not been adequately prepared to snap the amazing life that thrives and drives down the streets of Manhattan, NY. It's now a scavenger hunt to see what cool vehicle(s) I can find this time out.  Below I've uploaded some of my findings. Hope you enjoy them. I know I did. (even better so if I could test drive one!)
The challenge: Name the make & model of this American classic!
Apparently I'm not the only one who appreciates this car!
I found this beauty parked not only on the street but with the top down too!

See if you can name the make  & model of this import. Hint-it's not British!
I offered to buy it but he didn't answer. Not much of a talker.

No comments:

Post a Comment